2019-2020 Graduate Catalog [ARCHIVED CATALOG]
Organizational Leadership, MOL
The Master of Organizational Leadership (MOL) is a general leadership program which emphasizes an integration of the leadership disciplines within a Christian, ethical framework. It is designed for students with an undergraduate degree in either business or in a non-related field. Thirty hours are required for graduation.
The program explores employee engagement and morale, organizational change, communication and conflict resolution, training and development, business ethics, and the development of teams. The program is designed for the working professional and is offered online or in hybrid format.
- Ethical perspectives
- Practical applications
- Integration of leadership and organizational development strategies
- 10 courses - 30 hours
- Combination of seminars, case studies, and simulations
- Convenient evening or online classes
- Completion in less than 18 months
Student Learning Outcomes
- Development of leadership and organizational knowledge
- Application of leadership knowledge
- Integration of ethical principles
Upon completion of the program, students should be able to do the following:
Analyze the impact of servant leadership on the role of leadership in organizational culture and performance.
Examine methods that foster employee engagement and morale in an environment affected by organizational change.
Evaluate ethical and cross-cultural communication strategies associated with leading a diverse workplace.